JAMES MADISON QUOTE - 1822

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."

SCOTTSBORO WEATHER - SUN & MOON RISE

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome

I have created this blog to discuss the events in and around Scottsboro and Jackson County Alabama. Feel free to comment as it would certainly be a dull world if we all agreed. Please refrain from using profanity and act responsibly within. Please, "watch for snakes."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garry, I've met you before at first Monday and will come by to say HI again. I'm thrilled that you have set up this blog and I'll check and read it regularly...you are the only voice of reason on al.com and are missed. Keep up the great work...

Anonymous said...

Hey Garry,

I enjoyed your visit to Recycling for Scottsboro. Sorry I was so busy. Two employees were out due to sickness. Please come back. I want to show you a few things.
Morris

Anonymous said...

I am new to this area,but will sorely miss you on the forum. I read everything and was surprised when you were blocked.I better keep my mouth shut on there(LOL).I will be visiting this site regularly.Flamer52

Garry said...

Flamer, thank you, stop by and visit as your time allows, tell your friends about this blog. I'll be updating with new topics frequently. Check out my links in the left side bar. I look forward to your comments within.