JAMES MADISON QUOTE - 1822

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."

SCOTTSBORO WEATHER - SUN & MOON RISE

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hollice Kendrick

Today as I passed by the Kendrick-Sanders Agency on Veterans Drive I noticed a white wreath on the doors with a notice. I circled around the block to read the notice. I immediately thought about Hollice and wondered if this was bad news, it was.
>
Hollice was a friend and I enjoyed our conversations about Scottsboro politics and life. He will be missed by many folks in our community. To all the good folks in the Kendrick Family I offer my condolences, God Bless you in your grieving. May you receive comfort in knowing that Hollice is smiling on you from his Seat on God's Heavenly Council.
>>
The Daily Sentinel article: http://thedailysentinel.com/story.lasso?ewcd=50c2cfafcb6cb29d

No comments: