JAMES MADISON QUOTE - 1822

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."

SCOTTSBORO WEATHER - SUN & MOON RISE

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Scottsboro State of the City Address by Mayor Melton Potter - January 26, 2016


Scottsboro Mayor Melton Potter delivers the State of the City Address (photos by G. Morgan)

This report is very unfortunate, but it must be reported as Ms. Potter has demonstrated similar conduct in city hall (according to reports from female and male employees) making accusations that "women are out to steal her man" - this conduct in the work place creates a hostile work environment..

Before the State of the City Address occured Ms. Cathy Potter, the Mayors wife, approached me in public, shook my hand and stated, "I do not appreciate you passing on lies about my family." My. reply to Ms. Potter was this, " You have it wrong, I have stated no lies about your family and I do not appreciate your comment." Her reply, I hope your right." I take this as an attempt at intimidation and this is not the first attempt at intimidation pointed at me to stop my public reporting on issues within the City of Scottsboro involving Mayor Potter and others. I have been threatened, called names and defamed. I have filed police reports for harassing communications. 

Before my video of Mayor Potters's presentation. Here is the link to my blog postings regarding the law suit filed against Potter, the illegal surveillance action initiated by Potter against City employees and the sexual harassment involving Potter and other senior officials within the City of Scottsboro. The surveillance activity also involves stalking of City Employees by unlicensed private investigators hired by Potter utilizing city funds. That is not including the stalking and harassment carried forth against me for the past 8 years, police reports filed. For you Ms. Potter, or anyone else, these are the news stories: http://arklite.blogspot.com/search/label/Surveillance

VIDEOS



Mayors Closing Remarks Video



1 comment:

Thetruthshallsetyoufree said...

Mr. Mayor and I say that lightly how dare you speak of your poor choices in front of those poor children. Why would anyone waste there time asking you anything when you are a habitual liar. Those 4th graders don't deserve to be exposed to your trashy lifestyle ...and as a parent I'm infuriated to have to explain such statements as this to my child!