JAMES MADISON QUOTE - 1822

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."

SCOTTSBORO WEATHER - SUN & MOON RISE

Friday, June 25, 2010

Right Wing Extremist Thugs

Macedonia Crossroads, Wilke's Store a few moments after noon time on Friday June, 25, 2010. This picture is a testament that I will not be intimidated by extremist thugs within our community. Threats have been made on al.com's Scottsboro forum: http://www.al.com/forums/scottsboro/index.ssf posting string # 7276, the poster commented to me, "come on out to Wilke's store at Macedonia cross roads tomorrow at high noon and we will have a little face to face chat...I need to go to the store sometime tomorrow anyway, may as well kill two birds with the same stone... I will be wearing blue coveralls sitting on the bench in front of the store."

I believe that good people live at Macedonia and the ignorant comments by some in no way reflect on the community of Macedonia. The bench at the noon hour is empty.

Attacks and threats began in December of 2009 when it was announced that the Scottsboro Boys Museum would be opening. Threats have included burning the museum and threats to the President of the United States and other despicable threats. All threats related to terrorism were immediately turned over to the Scottsboro Police Department. If an investigation occurred I was not informed, I was the one which made the initial complaints.

Since I have indicated I will be running in the Scottsboro City Council election against incumbent Keith Smith threats have taken on a new fervor on al.com's Scottsboro Forum, these threats and slanderous attacks are pointed directly at me.

The bottom line, I will not be intimidated and will vigourously defend my person, my family, my home, my community and my nation against terrorist threats, intimidation and simple minded extremist thugs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter where you put your words you are still a dumb ass.

Garry said...

The difference here is now I know who you are and location via your specific computer identification. Obviously you are the one who has made threats on al.com, Scottsboro forum to include terrorist threats. What were you saying about dumb ass?

Anonymous said...

How long do you think you can deceive
people the min I looked at your blog I was aware you had no program installed to read IP addys you dont even have a site counter installed.
you are assuming things that are a figment of your imagination I do wish you would seek help because you are sure displaying symptoms of need.I never thought you would lie but to say you know who I am man you have surley told a whooper you see I know a few things about computers myself now you have a good day.

Garry said...

I do not publish nor display any statistics or counter, that is my choice. I do not use the "Urchin" or the standard analytics program. I'm quite sure you do not have access to my statistical account.

The statistics program reports to me individual computer hits per day, per field, per IP address hits, the time and time spent within of all hits. The program also provides other site data to me such as the search engine utilized to arrive at the blog and if any ads are accessed.

You seem very concerned about me knowing who you are as you should be since you have made anonymous, defaming, threatning, lying attacks. Not to mention the terrorist threats you made on al.com in December of last year.

You are not as smart as you think, actually, you are rather stupid for the threats you have made on al.com's Scottsboro forum and very ignorant if you think you will be allowed any further lying attacks within my blog.

Garry said...

Mr. anonymous attacker, you were warned that you would not be allowed to post ridiculous attacks or name calling. No Mr. anonymous attacker you may not have my email account address or any account information.

I purchase the best commercial internet security system available. Any attempt by you or anyone else attacking my system will be reported to your internet provider for appropriate action.

I suspect you are long on hot air and short on sense. But just in case your pals or you have ridiculous ideas, as previously stated, I will vigorously defend against any type of attack.

There will be no further discussion of this matter with you.